Please read the following terms and conditions to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and obligations when registering for, and participating in, the 'Unlock your Cossie Confidence' course (the Course).
Your registration in the Course communicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms), which constitute a contract between Regina and Sheila Pty Ltd trading as Sequins and Sand A.B.N.49 122 905 319 (we, us, our, or Sequins and Sand) and you.
Sequins and Sand may, from time to time, vary these Terms and will provide notification to you via the email address that you nominate, at the time of registration. All amendments will be effective immediately upon us sending you the notification email.
1. By accepting these Terms, you agree to pay the Course fee that is displayed on our Website, or otherwise advertised from time to time (the Course Fee), in exchange for your access to the Course.
2. You may pay the Course Fee via PayPal or credit card via Stripe. Please email us if you need to organise an alternate payment arrangement.
3. The Course Fee is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes Goods and services Tax (GST).
4. International registrations will not contain GST.
5. The Course commencement date is the date upon which we receive the Course Fee in full (the Commencement Date).
6. Subject to clause 20, to the extent permitted by Australian Consumer Law and any other relevant law, the Course Fee is non-refundable.
7. The Course Fee is not transferrable to any other person.
8. Once we have processed your registration, we will email you a username and password for access to the Kajabi online platform (the Platform), which will host the Course.
9. You will be issued with a username and password for access to the Platform.
10. You agree to keep your username and password secure and confidential and will not share it with any other person.
11. You will immediately notify us of any security or confidentiality breach relating to the username and/or password.
12. You understand and agree that if we become aware of any security or confidentiality breach involving you, we may solely at our discretion either:
a. revoke your access to the Platform; or
b. issue a new username and password for your ongoing access to the Platform.
13. In addition to clause 12(a), you understand and agree that we will revoke your access to the Platform at the earliest of:
a. breach of clause 27;
b. breach of clause 33(d); or
c. one (1) month from after the delivery of the final module of the Course.
14. Revocation of access to the Platform constitutes termination of these Terms.
15. Once we have processed your registration, you will be permitted to access the designated private Facebook Group, which is operated by Sequins and Sand (the Facebook Group).
16. Your access and participation in the Facebook Group may be governed by separate terms and conditions. Your participation in the Facebook Group will be conditional upon your agreement with these separate terms and conditions.
Cancellation by you
17. If, after 14 days of actively participating in the Course, you decide that the Course is not to your complete liking, then we will refund the Course Fee to you in full.
18. Once 14 days from the date that you register for the Course has passed, your registration for the Course is final and cannot be cancelled by you.
19. You will not be entitled to receive a refund, or any part thereof, if you cancel your registration to the Course after 14 days from the registration date has passed.
Cancellation by Sequence and Sand
20. We reserve the right to cancel the Course because of low registration numbers, or events beyond our control.
21. In the unlikely event of cancellation, you will be notified and offered the option to receive a full refund.
22. You will not be entitled to seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from our cancellation of a Course.
23. The content of the Course (Course Content) is subject to change.
24. Course Content is delivered via the Platform, or via alternative means advised by us, from time to time (for example, Zoom).
25. You understand and accept that the Platform may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
26. The Course Content, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, are owned by Sequence and Sand or authorised for use by us.
27. You must not download, reproduce or share any part of the Course Content, without our prior written consent.
28. You understand and agree that downloading, reproducing or sharing the Course Content, with any other person, would amount to a breach of intellectual property rights, and we will have the right to take action against you for breach of contract, as well as breach of statute and common law.
29. The usual Course Facilitator will be Anita McLachlan.
30. We reserve the right to substitute the Course Facilitator in the unlikely event that Anita cannot conduct the Course, or any part of the Course.
31. Substitution of the Course Facilitator is not a cause for refund.
No warranty as to results
32. We provide no warranty that any result or objective can or will be achieved or attained, as a consequence of your participation in the Course.
33. You will:
a. ensure that all the information provided to us is accurate;
b. notify us of any changes to your contact particulars, including email, telephone number, and address;
c. be civil and respectful to the Course Facilitator and our other employees and agents, including in all telephone calls, emails, texts, social media posts and instant messaging; and
d. not, under any circumstances, use abusive language towards or harass the Course Facilitator or our other employees and agents.
34. We reserve the right to determine, at our sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred. Any decision will be final and not subject to appeal.
Confidentiality and non-disclosure
35. All communications that occur within the Platform and the Facebook Group are private and confidential.
36. You agree to maintain confidentiality and privacy of all discussions with other Course participants, including within the Facebook Group.
38. We are always looking to improve our Course. Please email us if you would like to provide feedback regarding the Course. Any grievances will be taken seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner.
39. These Terms contains the whole agreement in respect of the subject matter of the agreement between you and us.
40. You confirm that you have not entered into these Terms on the basis of any representation that is not expressly incorporated into these Terms.
41. If any provision of these Terms are prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms, and will not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these Terms.
42. These Terms take effect, is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with the laws from time to time in force in Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
By registering to participate in the Course, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.