Buy the look: Meet You At Mindil
About this look:
With its relaxed vibe and easy wear nature, this look is great for a casual day at the beach or pool. The tankini top in shades of blue is teamed with a swim short that is super comfortable to wear and offers more coverage. Great if you are in the water for a work out or for a play.
Keep the blue theme together and add a beach bag for all your gear and a wide brim had to keep those harsh rays at bay. Add a lovely linen blue dress that will serve you well if you're off to the markets or nearby cafe and shops. AND this look is made for plus sizes too. Happy summer beach bunnies!
Buy the items in this Look
Not So Cheeky Swim Shorts in Navy
Are you wanting more coverage from your swim pants? Swim shorts that cover the tops of your thighs too? The Not So Cheeky swim shorts from Australia's Genevieve swim short is one to check out for sure. In plus sizes up to a 24 these bathers offer more than your average bikini bottom.
- Tummy control front - extra Powermesh netting sewn inside at the front
- Longer leg that covers the bottom completely and tops of the thighs too
- Comfy soft Chlorine Resistant fabric that's pool tough and made to take the rigors of a chlorinated environment more than regular swimsuit fabric. Great if you are in the pool often.
- Hemmed edge around the legs
Size & Fit:
- Available in Sizes 12-24 (while stocks last!); see the photo below for the Genevieve Size Chart and Measuring Tips
- Fit - An all-rounder for those seeking more comfortable coverage.
A generous fit, if you are borderline in size then size down unless you are longer in the torso or have a fuller tummy shape and need the extra length.
Need a hand to find your size? There is a Size Chart in the image below AND our new Help page The Change Room where all the help you need is in one place including a Size Calculator.
Fabric & Care:
Made from chlorine resistant fabric which is designed to be pool tough and offer a more lasting wear than regular swimsuit fabric. Always rinse your bathers out in cold water as soon as you take them off. If you need to spot clean do so with gentle soap or detergent that you'd be happy to put on your plants. Dry flat in the shade. Don't put them in the washing machine. And even though this is a tougher fabric for pools, nothing is going to withstand a hot spa no matter how well you look after it. Buy a cheap pair for that.
Shop Confidently with Sequins and Sand because we offer:
- No fuss Free Returns where we pick up the postage and you lose the stress.
- The Change Room where all the help you need is in one place including a Size Calculator.
- On the phone and via email assistance. Just Contact Us and we'd be only too happy to help.
- Alterations - yep! We can take a hem up, shorten a strap, tighten legs and even add a pouch in if you wear breast prostheses. Just Contact Us for help with getting an alteration done.