Getting back into life post mastectomy breast surgery is hard. Finding a swimsuit that will hold your prosthesis as well as protect your tender, scarred skin can be tricky too. Our range of swimsuits with pockets to hold your breast prosthesis (es) is extensive and includes onepieces, tankini's and rash vests. Yes, rash guards with breast pockets!
Here are the features that you will find across the range:
- Pockets for breast prostheses - most will have fine, removable bust pads too. These are there for a smooth bust outline ot for enhancing
- Soft and sturdy Shelf Bras - with wide, under bust elastic
- Underwires - in many cases these can be removed
- Adjustable straps - for a firmer, secure fit
- High backs which means higher under the arms for more side bust coverage and support
- Higher necklines - to conceal scaring and/or sensitive skin areas
- Pool tough Chlorine Resistant fabric - if you want to get into the pool for post surgery recovery or for play, then the 'CRES' options are the wisest. This fabric is designed to withstand a chlorinated environment more so than regular swimsuit fabric.
Some styles have specific cup sizes (usually the underwire styles) whilst the shelf bra options will have more latitude in the cup sizing. Our range covers bust cup sizes from a C to a G.
We offer Free Returns until the fit is right and Fitting Advice. The Change Room has these conveniently all in one place for you.
You've been through enough already. We're here to help make choosing your best fitting bathers, easier. If at any stage you have a question about our Mastectomy Swimsuit range please don't hesitate to Contact Us. It would be our pleasure to help you out.
Wishing you a more confident summer, doing what you love, with those you love the most.
Anita & The Girls.
What to Pack
Look: Watermelon Crush
Products suited to Mastectomy Swimwear: